Casa Amuk Marketing / Social Media internship
Casa Amuk are looking for a motivated and driven candidate to fill a unique role full of variety and opportunity for growth. If you are ready to share your ideas and have the responsibility of working alongside our Creative Director and Brand Manager, this is for you!
- Content creation
- Scheduled posts for Instagram and Facebook
- Ensuring all of our content is strategically lead, innovative and appeals to our customer segments
- Research and identify new potential influencers to work with and handle collaborations
- Increase social media engagement and presence
- Currently studying or holds a tertiary degree, preferably in marketing related field
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team
- Advance Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills highly preferred, but not essential
- Social media savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of branding and tone of voice
- Strong attention to detail
- Own laptop preferred
- Potential to move into a paid position within the business
- Working closely with a supportive and motivated team
- Ideas and creativity are welcome!
Ready to Apply?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would like to apply / would be suited for the role. You must be based in Melbourne. Only successful candidates will be contacted.